Shamrock is looking for Natural Gas Mechanics to work 14&14 offshore in the Gulf of Mexico. If you are an Offshore Mechanic with a desire for better benefits and the opportunity to be part of the growing Shamrock Energy Solutions team, please submit your resume'.
- 4+ years' experience offshore and land Natural Gas Engine w/ Gas Compressor experience
- Strong Troubleshooting skills is a must
- Strong Knowledge of Engine Systems and Engine Controls is a must
- Knowledge on some (but not all) of the following required: Waukesha, Caterpillar, Cooper slow speed, Turbines, Ariel, or Ajax packages.
- Ability to service, maintain, and test engine shutdown systems
- Ability to do a complete in frame overhaul and to do complete rebuilds is a plus
- Diesel engine and pump repairs are a plus
- Communicate daily status/production reports to customer representatives
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.