Pneumatic Technician Position #: 6001061217
Title: Pneumatic Technician
- 4+ years of experience in Oil and Gas as a Pneumatic Technician
- Assists In operations by maintaining all Pneumatic equipment
- Capable of doing pneumatic panel repairs and revisions, well hook-ups, and run tubing (multiple lines in a group).
- Must be able to rebuild pilots, relays, and indicators
- Capable of repairing dump valves, back pressure valves, controllers, Daniels meters, Barton recorders, shut down valves, and check valves
- Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.