Production Operator Position #: 1601082517
Title: Production Operator
Location: St.Clairsville Ohio
Local Candidates or Candidates Willing to Relocate
Note: No per diem or relocation assistance available
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read gauges.
- Check well and tank levels
- Compare readings from tank gauges and reports from transporters or from record keepers
- Check the quality and content of the oil and gas as it comes out of the well
- Calibrate and test equipment and set up schedules for the calibration and testing processes
- Run flow test on wells
- Keep valves in the production process sealed
- Work with other oilfield workers and transporters to ensure standards are followed
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effectiveness.
- Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
- Knowledge of production equipment, machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must be in the local area or willing ro permanently relocate
- Three or more years of experience production and facility operational experience.
- Previous oilfield and lease operator or pumper experience in working at an E&P Operating company.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.