Shamrock Energy Solutions is accepting resumes for Business Development Representatives who reside in the Houston, Texas area. This position’s main responsibility is to generate new revenue for Shamrock. Doing so will include the ability to prospect for new clients, generate project/new job leads, obtain client meetings, assist in the bidding process, and successfully generate new contracts. The BD rep will also be required to grow and retain existing clients by upselling/presenting new solutions and services.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development specific to the oil and gas industry
- Existing relationships with E&P/Midstream companies in the I&E, Automation, Production, and/or Maintenance fields
- Knowledge of the industry, market and services indicative to Shamrock
- Ability to travel and a clean driving record – company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- A list of the top 5-10 E&P and/or Midstream companies that you currently have relationships with
- Salary and/or other requirements (a salary range is acceptable)
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer