Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for Deep Water A Operators and Control Room Operators to work a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Production
- Operator must have prior experience on a Deep Water platform
- Must have PLC/SCADA experience
- Control Room experience with FactoryTalk or WonderWare preferred
- BSEE Compliance paperwork and preparedness
- Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
- Maintain operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
- Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Crane/Rigger Certification, Incipient Fire Fighting, Water Survival, First Aid/CPR, and Safe Gulf
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.