Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for an I&E Technician with Operations experience to work near Minot, ND. This is for an 5&2 schedule, and candidates must live local.
- 5+ years of Instrumentation and Electrical experience in the oil and Gas Industry
- Assists In operations by maintaining all electrical equipment
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot medium voltage (120-480 VAC) systems, generators, breakers, motor starters and transformers.
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair a plus
- Working knowledge of the NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- Must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
- Supervise daily operation and maintenance activities
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.