Shamrock is looking for Diesel Callout Mechanic to work offshore in the Gulf of Mexico and on Land. Must live near or be willing to travel to Broussard, LA shop on a regular basis and respond to Offshore or Plant Call outs.
- 5+ years' experience offshore and land Diesel Engines used on Heavy equipment, Cranes, generators, Pumps, etc.
- Strong Troubleshooting skills is a must
- Strong Cummins, Caterpillar, John Deere, and Detroit knowledge
- Strong Knowledge of Engine Systems and Electronic Engine Controls
- Ability to service, maintain, and test engine alarm and shutdown systems
- Ability to complete and participate in engine overhauls
- Quality Assurance Documentation
- Generator Experience is a plus
- Electrical troubleshooting experience is a plus
- Must have strong knowledge and experience to meet the skills required to be considered for this position
- Ability to pass an MVR background at hire and annually
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.