Location: Carrizo Springs Texas
Schedule 14\14 Housing provided
Working with oil, gas, and water measurement and control systems - inspects, calibrates, installs ABB Total Flows and Coriolis meters, controllers, analyzers, PLCs, guided wave radar, electronic switches, pressure transmitters, well head and production safety equipment, and up to 480VAC circuits.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform maintenance, installation, testing and repair of instruments, controllers, and measurement equipment in field operations (examples: Allen Bradley PLC's, Allen Bradley and Red Lion HMI's).
- Calibrate, maintain, and repair communication systems, analyzers, detectors,
- Safety shutdown systems (examples: Free Wave serial and Ethernet radios, stick pilots, pressure transmitters and switches, level switches, guided wave radar, Delmar H2S analyzers).
- Check and documents equipment changes through Test-it, INFOR data base.
- Learns and practices the proper usage and care of calibration test equipment, hand tools (examples: Dead Weight Tester, Crystal Gauge, Digital VOM).
- Demonstrates continuous effort to maintain safety, improve operations, decrease down time, and streamline work process.
- Works cooperatively with production, engineering and field operations groups.
- Performs JSA before each job.
- Learns and performs Safety Observation during work activities.
- Knows and uses proper lockout/tag out procedures.
- Knows and uses appropriate PPE at all times.
- Fills out time sheets, daily work sheets, logs, etc.
- Follows and supports all HSE at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Able to solve practical problems and deal with numerous variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Works cooperatively and communicates effectively with peers and supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret maps and documents such as schematics, safety rules, Safety Data Sheets, Operating/Maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to understand instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrams or schedule forms.
- Ability to drive vehicles over various types of road conditions and terrain, including highways, rural roads, both paved and gravel surfaces.
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.