A Operator Position #: 1001021618
Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for an A Operator to work a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Production
- Operator must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
- Monitor & Analyze performance of process flow operations
- BSEE Compliance paperwork and preparedness
- May need PLC/SCADA experience
- Conduct or attend safety meetings as required
- Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
- Maintain operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
- Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
- Assist with administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Participate in personnel "on the job" training programs
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Crane/Rigger Certification, Incipient Fire Fighting, Water Survival, First Aid/CPR, and Safe Gulf
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.