PLC Technician/Programmer Position #: 1302030618
Title: PLC Programmer
Location: Kermit Texas
• 5+ years hands on experience
• Must have experience in industrial electrical design, PLC programming, HMI software design, industrial networking
• Ability to read drawings, hydraulic and pneumatic diagrams and electrical schematics
• Proven experience in field start-up, testing, and troubleshooting of equipment required.
• Ability to write a full PLC program including a written description from equipment monitoring to how it is monitoring the equipment.
• Strong troubleshooting skills for electronic end devices
• Analyze engineering sketches, specifications, drawings and related data to determine electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motion and control components for equipment.
• Coordinate and conduct tests of completed units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
• Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and make appropriate changes to equipment.
• Field commission of equipment at customer sites, make adjustments and recommendations to engineers for design modifications to eliminate malfunctions as needed
• Have a clean Driving Record and ability to pass an MVR background annually
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an EOE/Drug Free Employer
Pay is competitive and based on experience
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.