Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for a Talent Sourcer to work Monday through Friday full time out of our Houma, LA office. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, high-energy individual with excellent people skills. The Talent Sourcer will serve as a team member of the Recruiting Department; works closely with the Recruiting Specialists to accomplish recruiting responsibilities and tasks.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Conduct prescreening interviews.
- Assist with maintaining recruiting database
- Assist in preparing and sending offer packages
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Maintain job opening list and run weekly reports
- Review and source applicants to appropriate hiring managers and departments
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience with a strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization form entry level to corporate staff
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Must have excellent communication, people skills and organizational skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to travel for recruitment meetings, college visits, and career fairs and maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.