I&E Technician Position #: 1103031618
Title: I&C Technician
Location: Carrizo Springs Texas
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PC's and basic computer skills
- Knowledge of Analog and Digital I/O
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and calibration, of flow meters, temperature and pressure -transmitters, level controllers, analyzers, etc.
- Instrumentation knowledge in a plant environment preferred
- Interpret logic diagrams, electronic and electric schematics
- Use electronic test equipment such as multimeters, HART Communicators, Pressure Test -------Pumps and equipment, etc.
- Capable of doing pneumatic panel repairs and revisions, well hook-ups, and run tubing (multiple lines in a group).
- Must be able to rebuild pilots, relays, and indicators
- Capable of repairing dump valves, back pressure valves, controllers, Daniels meters, Barton recorders, shut down valves, and check valves
- Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- SCADA troubleshooting and calibration of transmitters
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair and understand logic.
- Programing Abilities are a plus
- Field commission of equipment at customer sites, make adjustments and recommendations to engineers for design modifications to eliminate malfunctions as needed
- Interface internally with engineering department, sales, purchasing, shop personnel and project management.
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.