I&E Labor Services Manager Position #: 6001040918
TITLE: I&E Field Labor Services Coordinator
LOCATION: Houma Louisiana
I&E Field Labor Services Coordinator will need to be based in or near Houma, LA or Lafayette, LA working a 5 X 2 schedule; he/she will report daily on staff availability and will be on-call; must be a people-oriented person with a solid background in instrument and electrical systems from wellhead through the transmission system delivery points; must also possess managerial skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for management of contract I&E personnel.
• Maintain contact with field and employees to stay abreast of operational issues.
• Maintain contact with personnel not working
• Follow-up with appropriate action on issues with personnel and/or customer.
• Make regular trips to job locations to ensure that we are receiving proper representation from our field employees.
• Be capable of completing the following:
• Safety Audits
• Basic Compliance Audits
• General Operating Practice Reviews
• Employee Proficiency Reviews
• Fill requests from Project Managers for personnel needs
• Schedule I&E personnel for projects
• Upselling personnel, wherever applicable.
• Give safety meetings on pertinent topics.
• Liaise between customer and respective department on all issues.
• Attend workshops, company safety meetings, and budget reviews.
• Participate in miscellaneous public relations functions.
• Interview, assess and offer positions to potential candidates
• Complete all necessary administrative work in a timely manner.
• Special projects as required
• Stay abreast of manpower needs
• Assist with processing weekly time sheets for payroll
• Provide support and guidance to field service personnel
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Strong background in l&E PLC’s, SCADA, End Devices, Process & Equipment Controls.
• Must have strong knowledge and experience to meet the skills required to be considered for this position.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Experienced and qualified with field operations (well operations, compression, separation/dehydration equipment, etc.)
• Must be independent requiring little day-to-day guidance
• Strong Knowledge of NEC, API codes, I6C installation practices
• Ability to Work Nights, Weekends and Holidays
• Ability to work in High Stress Environments
• Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
• Ability to Pass Drug Screen
• Ability to pass an MVR background annually if assigned company vehicle
• Ability to be at job locations, crew changes and shop on time
• Experience with other manufacturer's PLC's and HMI's will be considered a plus
• Experience with platform instrumentation and safety systems
• Excellent people skills including the ability to effectively interface with staff and customers.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to travel by helicopter or boat if needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Technical degree or diploma in a subject related to the industry, preferred
• Extensive applied work experience and demonstrated knowledge of the industry, preferred
• Education and/or experience in management, required
• High school diploma or equivalent, required
• 3-5 years hands on experience
• Responsible for overseeing employees and ensuring they meet customer expectations
• Training, developing, appraising, and counseling of subordinates to prepare them for potential promotions and raises.
• Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
• Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
• Some manual lifting is required.
Note that these physical requirements will not preclude disabled applicants who may be reasonably accommodated under the Americans With Disabilities ACT ("ADA")
COMPANY POLICY/PROCEDURE COMPLIANCE
Follow all company policies & procedures as well as local, state & federal laws concerning employment to include, but not limited to: I-9 information, EEOC, Civil Rights, and ADA.
The company does not tolerate sexual or other unlawfully discriminatory actions, gestures, harassment or statements. Any of these behaviors are subject to personnel action up to and including termination and are to be reported to management immediately. Maintain confidentiality of company records and information at all times. Maintain a professional image.
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.