PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Location: Offshore Gulf of Mexico
Duration: August - December 2018
Gain real-world experience in production operations on an oil and gas production facility. Working a 14/14 schedule, the intern will perform hands-on, practical duties under the tutelage of senior offshore production personnel.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN 2nd HALF OF PETROLEUM TECHNOLOGY PROGRAM
- MUST HAVE APPROVAL OF DEAN OR DEPARTMENT HEAD
- 2.5 GPA IS REQUIRED, 3.0 GPA PREFERRED
- MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING COURSES, OR COURSE EQUIVALENTS, COMPLETED WITH A “C” OR BETTER
- Oil Production and Equipment
- Gas Production and Equipment
- Production Safety & Control Systems
- Well Evaluation, Methods and Procedures
- Offshore Safety Compliance
COMPLETION OF THE FOLLOWING TRAINING COURSES, PREFERRED:
- SafeGulf, or its equivalent
- Offshore Water Survival with HUET
- API RP 2D Rigger, current edition
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Incipient Stage Fire Fighting
- SEMS Training
- Reducing Marine Trash and Debris
Successful completion of physical, background check and drug screen required.
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.