Shamrock is currently looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Specialist in the Catarina, TX area for a 7/7 rotation opening.
PRIMARY PURPOSE & FUNCTION
Maintenance Specialist is responsible for equipment performance checks, maintenance of registers and databases for site specific equipment and is also expected to provide expertise on the functioning and troubleshooting of production equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform routine maintenance and application of all scheduled wells, pipeline and locations on a regular basis
- Serve as a technical resource for all mechanical maintenance issues and operations
- Initiate, track and participate in all maintenance related root cause failure analysis and communicate findings
- Provide design and selection input to engineering and operations for equipment upgrades
- Provide regular updates regarding mechanical maintenance program performance
- Maintain inventory reports
- Maintain usage and summary reports
- Maintain regular communication with production management team in order to report field issues and/or safety hazards
- Promote good housekeeping methods at jobsite.
- May be assigned additional responsibilities by the request of the client.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Technically competent in mechanical equipment maintenance, including reciprocating compression, pumps, tanks, piping, valves, wellheads, controllers, sumps, separators, compressors, flares, PSVs, etc. and diagnostic equipment
- Awareness of mechanical maintenance safety practices and environmental regulations
- Proficient in mechanical maintenance standards and procedures for relevant equipment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years of oil and gas mechanical maintenance experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production operations, preferred
- Ensures JSA’s and all paperwork completed according to regulations.