Shamrock is looking for an I&E Technician with strong Pneumatic experience. This is for a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 5+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Instrumentation and Electrical Experience.
- Assists In operations by maintaining all Electrical and Pneumatic equipment
- Working knowledge of the NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- Must have experience with pneumatic panel repairs and revisions, well hook-ups, and run tubing (multiple lines in a group).
- Repairing dump valves, back pressure valves, controllers, Daniels meters, Barton recorders, shut down valves, and check valves
- Able to do some SCADA troubleshooting and calibration of transmitters a plus
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair a plus
- Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat and use swing rope
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.