Power Generation / Electrical Service Technician
Position #: 6101052218
City: Broussard | State: LA
Shamrock is NOW HIRING 24/7 Experienced Callout Power Generator Tech Helper
Candidates MUST reside in Louisiana to be considered for this position.
Candidates MUST possess:
- Full knowledge and awareness of medium voltage safety
- Knowledge on proper termination of medium voltage equipment such as motors, vfds, starters, MCCs, generators, etc.
- 3-5yrs experience in medium voltage
- Capable of working with assistant and safely direct assistant as needed
- Physically fit
- Capable of communicating with customers on job locations and running jobs without any supervision
- Troubleshooting and repairing low and medium voltage equipment such as motors, motor starters, generators, vfds, MCCs, Switchgears, ect.
- Knowledge in electrical practices and theory for low and medium voltage
- MUST be willing to work the oncall shift and be available for work
- MUST be okay with heights and flying. This position will be on land and offshore, as projects come in for completion.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen and physical.
- An MVR will also be required for this position, so having no tickets or accidents on your record is necessary to qualify.
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.