Position #: 1005052418
Shamrock Energy Solutions is looking for a B Operator to work a 14&14 rotational schedule, with crew change along the gulf coast.
- 2+ years of experience in Offshore Oil and Gas Production
- Operator must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
- Record and report production/sales data to supervisor
- Monitor & Analyze performance of process flow operations
- BSEE Compliance paperwork and preparedness
- May need PLC/SCADA experience
- Assist with or attend safety meetings as required
- Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
- Assist in maintaining operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
- Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
- May need to assist with administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Promote and maintain good housekeeping methods on platform
- Participate in personnel "on the job" training programs
- Pre-requisite for this position is a current 30 CFR 250 (T-2)
- Ability to travel by helicopter or boat
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.