Position #: 6001052418
Shamrock is currently looking to hire Call Out Experienced A&B Electricians
Candidates out of the Houma/Thibodeaux area are preferred.
- 5+ years of Electrical experience
- Must be available for 24/7 call out schedule
- Knowledge and hands on experience in the areas of electrical construction and fabrication
- Must have experience with running cable tray (fiberglass, stainless, aluminum)
- Must have experience with conduit (Rigid, Plasti bond, EMT, PVC)
- Proficient in general Electrical construction, such as: installation of cable and cable tray, bonding & grounding, cable glanding and terminations, and ability to run conduit.
- Ability to read and understand P&ID and other engineering drawings and documents & understanding equipment layout
- Working knowledge of the NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- TWIC and current training certifications is a plus
- Ability to pass a MVR background check annually
- Excellent people skills including the ability to effectively interface with staff and customers
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.