Position #: 1311052418
Job Title: I&E Technician
Job Location: Kermit Texas
Interviewing Local Candidates or Candidates willing to relocate
- 3+ years of experience in Oil and Gas Instrumentation, Electrical, and Control Experience.
- Analyze engineering sketches, specifications, drawings and related data to determine electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, motion and control components for equipment.
- Coordinate and conduct tests of completed units and components under operational conditions to investigate design proposals for improving equipment performance or to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
- Field commission of equipment at customer sites, make adjustments and recommendations to engineers for design modifications to eliminate malfunctions as needed
- Interface internally with engineering department, sales, purchasing, shop personnel and project management.
- Interface externally with vendors, customers, consultants and contractors to ensure the delivered systems meet technical performance specifications.
- Strong troubleshooting skills for electronic end devices
- SCADA troubleshooting and calibration of transmitters
- Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair and understand logic.
- Programing Abilities are a plus
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.