Position #: 1101052518
City: Cotulla | State: TX
Shamrock is looking to hire experienced Production Operators in the Cotulla, TX area. Interviewing Local candidates or candidates willing to relocate.
Note: No relocation or per diem available
- 3+ years of experience in Oil and Gas Production
- Operator must have knowledge and experience of all aspects of oil and gas operations, and the skills required to maintain a safe and operational (productive) facility
- Monitor & Analyze performance of process flow operations
- Experience with LOWIS, EVIN and X-POC is preferred but not required
- Minor SCADA experience
- Conduct or attend safety meetings as required
- Verify emergency equipment/systems are in good operating condition
- Maintain operational log sheets, maintenance records, and production reports
- Monitor usage and inventory levels of consumable supplies
- Assist with administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and technical manuals
- Promote good housekeeping methods on platform
- Participate in personnel "on the job" training programs
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401k
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.