I&E Technician Position #: 6002052918
- 5+ years' experience within the Electrical and Instrumental Field is required
- General knowledge of USCG/MMS/DOT regulations preferred
- Must be able to assume responsibility, prioritize and respond to multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions
- Possess a strong commitment to personal and job safety
- Must demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude and dexterity in the use of tools and equipment
- Basic computer skills including spreadsheet and word processing applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills, decision making skills and strong work ethic
- Must have the ability to read at a level to understand written safety procedures, work procedures, blue prints, P&IDs, work permits, and technical instruction manuals
- Strong math and logic skills including ability to troubleshoot program PLC and other computer based operations systems
- Strong mechanical aptitude with basic troubleshooting and maintenance skills
- Self-motivated individual able to work independently or in a team environment and willing to learn.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.