I&E Helper Position #: 6003052918 City: Broussard | State: LA
Shamrock is currently looking to hire Callout I&E Technician Helpers.
Candidates out of the Broussard/Lafayette areas are preferred.
- Basic knowledge of electronic instrumentation and automation equipment
- Able to work from technical manuals and electrical schematics with assistance
- With assistance as needed, uses knowledge gained from training and refers to technical manuals to diagnose and repair equipment failures
- Assists in the maintenance of electrical systems by connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components
- Assists in the assembly, installation, testing, or maintenance of electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools
- Learns to repair electronic instrumentation and automation equipment used to monitor and control sand equipment, including pressure, flow, temperature, weights and density devices
- Learns to calibrate electronic monitoring and control equipment
- Tests instrumentation and electrical systems for continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices, such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, or oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Assists in the inspection of electrical systems, equipment, or components to identify hazards, defects, or the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
- Assists of the diagnoses of malfunctioning systems, apparatus, or components, using test equipment and hand tools to locate the cause of a breakdown and corrects the problem
- Works closely with equipment operators, maintenance personnel and vendors to troubleshoot and fix instrumentation and control systems problems
- Assists in the diagnosis and repair of hydraulics or pneumatics system electronic controls
- Knows and follows all Premier Silica and MSHA rules and regulations
- Performs general housekeeping and routine maintenance of Company property
- Works on basic repairs
- Assists in routine repairs to all assigned equipment
- Take proper care of test instruments and tools in their care
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Long Term & Short-Term Disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.