Measurement Technician Position #: 1102121318 City: Tilden | State: TX
Shamrock is looking for a Measurement Technician to work 14&14 rotational schedule in the Tilden, TX Area.
- -3+ years of Measurement experience required
- -Assists In operations by Maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing all assigned measurement equipment
- -Inspect, calibrate, and install Total Flow and Coriolis meters, pressure transmitters and controllers, analyzers, guided wave radar, and other electronic switches.
- -Install, maintain and troubleshoot medium voltage (24-480 VAC) systems
- -Knowledge of PLC troubleshooting and repair
- -Working knowledge of the NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- -Proficiency in reading technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
- -Excellent people skills including the ability to effectively interface with staff and customers
- -Must have and maintain a good driving record
- -Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- -Prescription Drug Plan
- -Long Term & Short Term Disability
- -Paid vacations and holidays
- -Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay is competitive and based on experience.
Sign Up In order to apply for the job you must be signed in.