Title: Account Manager
Location: St. Clairsville Ohio
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Management of contract production, mechanical and/or electrical personnel.
- Maintain contact with field and employees to stay abreast of operational issues.
- Follow-up with appropriate action on issues with personnel and/or customer.
- Make regular trips to job locations to ensure that we are receiving proper representation from our field employees.
- Be capable of completing the following:
- Safety Audits
- Basic Compliance Audits
- General Operating Practice Reviews
- Employee Proficiency Reviews
- Upselling personnel, wherever applicable.
- Attend crew changes with Shamrock employees and company representatives.
- Give safety meetings on pertinent topics.
- Attend workshops, company safety meetings, and budget reviews.
- Participate in miscellaneous public relations functions.
- Interview potential new hires
- Complete all necessary administrative work in a timely manner.
- Special projects as required.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have strong knowledge and experience to meet the skills required to be considered for this position.
- Ability to effectively operate Marcellus and Utica production wells and pads.
- Experienced, and qualified with onshore field operations (well operations, compression, separation/dehydration equipment, mechanical and/or electrical services, etc.)
- Must be independent requiring little day-to-day guidance
- Ability to Work Nights, Weekends, Holidays, 24 hour Call out
- Ability to work in High Stress Environments
- Ability to Pass Drug Screen
- Ability to pass an MVR background annually if assigned company vehicle
- Ability to be at job locations, crew changes and shop on time
- Excellent people skills including the ability to effectively interface with staff and customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Work experience and demonstrated knowledge of the oil industry, preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Assisting in overseeing employees and ensuring they meet customer expectations
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand and or drive for long periods of time
- Some manual lifting is required.
Insurance-Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Prescription Drug Plan
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Paid vacations and holidays
Performance Award Program
Shamrock Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.